Joint Box for Opatical Cables
1. Applicable to direct joints or multi-branch joints of ADSS, OPGW and other optical cables.
2. Good air-tightness and good oxidative resistance.
3. The overall structure of products features excellent environmental adaptability and reliability, which can meet the
requirement of optical communication system.
4. Simple installation and fast assembly.
5. Space sufficient enough to store fibers; sufficient bending radius for optical fiber; joint loss of optical fiber not
subject to stress and transmission characteristics of optical fiber being guaranteed.
Generally packed in standard palletized wooden cases if required, or as per customer's requirement.
3. Specification & Parameter
Two-way 12 cores
Three-way 24 cores
Four-way 36 cores
Four-way 48 cores